Advertisement

Asexuality

topic posted Sat, November 14, 2009 - 6:43 PM by  Mushroom Girl
Share/Save/Bookmark
I post this link for Jason on the agreement that, as I will never force him to have sex, he will never force me not to.

www.asexuality.org/home/
posted by:
Mushroom Girl
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Re: Asexuality

Sun, November 15, 2009 - 3:18 PM
    Perhaps he should focus on this in particular: www.asexuality.org/home/general.html#id4

Sun, November 15, 2009 - 3:45 PM
      Actually, I looked and that faction of aesexuals is NOT anti-sexual . They apparently don't hate sexuality. I'm looking for an aesexual website of asexual people who hate sexuality / are militantly ANTI-sexual .

Sun, November 15, 2009 - 5:04 PM
        Actually I understand there was a deep factional split in the militant antisex movement when it was discovered that their central leader had once been married to an asexual person who vacillated on the question of hating sex. This caused a series of demoralizing splits in the ranks of the antisex movement some of who went off and got a life after discovering that sex was actually a pretty great thing after all. The remaining antisex activists have resorted to pulling fire alarms at local "no-tell motels" accidently exposing several local ministers by doing so.

Sun, November 15, 2009 - 8:56 PM
        <<I'm looking for an aesexual website of asexual people who hate sexuality / are militantly ANTI-sexual>>

One would probably do best to look for an end to hate...

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:21 AM
          Hating evil/ ugly practices like fellatio, bondage s/m ect , is a good hatred to cutivate .

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:32 AM
            Promoting good fellatio is a good skill to cultivate. www.articlesbase.com/sexuali...186.html

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 10:25 AM
              The first man I ever gave head to refused to believe I hadn't done it before.
              I've been a natural from the start.

Cunnilingus, however...
              The first girl I tried to please said I did well, but I had to ask to find out and her compliments felt forced. I also haven't had many opportunities since to practice.
              I DO NOT envy strait men.

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 6:54 AM
                pp: The first man I ever gave head to refused to believe I hadn't done it before.
                I've been a natural from the start.

no such thing as bad oral sex; only
                some are lots better than others...

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 6:57 AM
                  of course it does help to know which side of clitoris to start and
                  then
                  end
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Re: Asexuality

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 9:04 AM
                    Jason
                    <<<Thank you immensely, Pinky. For when I went to the wiki article, I found a link to the Anti-sexual Stronghold Organization in Russia .

Looking forward to joining forces with them ! >>>

WONDERFUL, go get your goddamned card and get out of our DEMOCRACY!!!

You wouldnt make a pimple on an asexuals ass. Like I said, you have a sexual aversion which is a mental disorder. You just want everyone to be as sick as you are. NOT gonna happen Fucktardo! I woke up with a sexy 19yr old college freshman next to me in bed the day after my Halloween party with my Sweetheart on the other side of him. He's "straight" so we didnt have "gay" sex, just some volcanic fellatio, your favorite!!! His seed was the nectar of the gods!!!

Did you know there are pills to make you shoot more and better tasting cum? "
                    A large, volumous and intense male orgasm is an experience like no other and it is very satisfying for both partners - especially for the man. I'm sure there have been times in every man's life where he has had a truly intense and incredible orgasm. But for most men, an explosive and mind-blowing orgasm doesn't happen every time, which is why they are searching for a product that can help them achieve this feeling of complete euphoria much more frequently. In such circumstances MORE-SPERM is the only product that can help them. This is why we have sold over 9,000,000 Bottles Globally."

Longer orgasms - More Sperm, means longer orgasms
                    Erections like steel - Guaranteed to satisfy
                    Increased sexual desire- Enhanced libido
                    More Staying Power - Last all night
                    Multiple Orgasms - Cum upto 4 times in a row
                    Up to 500% more volume - Shower your lovers in it
                    Sweeter tasting sperm - It improves the flavor

www.pillslab.com/index.php

We know you want to be a cum burping gutter slut on the DL....

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 9:39 AM
                      <<<Thank you immensely, Pinky. For when I went to the wiki article, I found a link to the Anti-sexual Stronghold Organization in Russia .

Looking forward to joining forces with them ! >>>

WONDERFUL, go get your goddamned card and get out of our DEMOCRACY!!!

ADAM POSTED :You wouldnt make a pimple on an asexuals ass.

RESPONSE: You are full of sexual trash .

ADAM POSTED :Like I said, you have a sexual aversion which is a mental disorder. You just want everyone to be as sick as you are. NOT gonna happen Fucktardo!

RESPONSE: Sexual aversion is NOPT a mental disorder . It 's called DECENCY . Look into it. Did the story Meet The Smiths make you mad with its unflinching mocking about the claims you make about sexual aversion ?

Look you went from having 0 % percent credibility to having minus something credibility when you
                      cited that discredited cockswaddle about so called "language games" from that ANTI-philosopher
                      and four -flusher Richard Rorty . You still haven't presented any counter -rebuttals to the post I posted on esthetics wherefore I cited the reputible work of Ehel Puffer on the esthetic repose, and the comments of Roger Fry and Clive Bell on significant form ...

ADAM POSTED :I woke up with a sexy 19yr old college freshman next to me in bed the day after my Halloween party with my Sweetheart on the other side of him. He's "straight" so we didnt have "gay" sex, just some volcanic fellatio, your favorite!!! His seed was the nectar of the gods!!!

RESPONSE: One day ..it may not be today, may not be tommorrow , may not even be next year, but one day you will likely find that ...in the words of a song by Paul Revere and The Raiders ---that 'your kicks ain't bringing you peace of mind .' All the puerile adolescent sexual high jinks that you use to fill the void within your life might one day be seen for the game they are ....

ADAM POSTED :Did you know there are pills to make you shoot more and better tasting cum? "

RESPONSE: No, I did NOT know that .What godless, degenerate filth ...

ADAM POSTED :A large, volumous and intense male orgasm is an experience like no other and it is very satisfying for both partners - especially for the man. I'm sure there have been times in every man's life where he has had a truly intense and incredible orgasm. But for most men, an explosive and mind-blowing orgasm doesn't happen every time, which is why they are searching for a product that can help them achieve this feeling of complete euphoria much more frequently. In such circumstances MORE-SPERM is the only product that can help them. This is why we have sold over 9,000,000 Bottles Globally."

RESPONSE : TRASH (How's that for a succinct reply ?)

ADAM POSTED :We know you want to be a cum burping gutter slut on the DL....

RESPONSE: The Lord rebuke you , son of wretchedness !

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 10:08 AM
                        Jason
                        <<<Look you went from having 0 % percent credibility to having minus something credibility when you
                        cited that discredited cockswaddle about so called "language games" from that ANTI-philosopher
                        and four -flusher Richard Rorty . You still haven't presented any counter -rebuttals to the post I posted on esthetics wherefore I cited the reputible work of Ehel Puffer on the esthetic repose, and the comments of Roger Fry and Clive Bell on significant form ... >>>

Noun 1. esthetics - (art) the branch of philosophy dealing with beauty and taste (emphasizing the evaluative criteria that are applied to art); "traditional aesthetics assumed the existence of universal and timeless criteria of artistic value"

Any fucktarded nincompoop who finds any part of the human anatomy "ugly" looses all credibility in matters of artistic evaluation. My point was made with your obvious inability to understand what beauty is. You are nothing more than a cardboard cutout of what once was a human. A pathetic hatefilled sexually dysfunctional wretch who has purposefully lost touch with humanity. I'd feel sorry for you if you were not such a goddamned hatemongering disrespectful idiot. You get nothing but the kind of rebuttals you deserve you fucktarded sick-o hater.

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 11:23 AM
                  I beg to differ.

There is such a thing as bad oral sex.

There is such a thing as bad anal sex.

There is such a thing as bad sex. Period.

I will contend that there is no such thing as a bad ORGASM, only some are a lot better than others.

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 11:30 AM
                    "I will contend that there is no such thing as a bad ORGASM"

I don't think I can agree with that. It is my understanding that some women, to their own revulsion and horror, experience orgasm during rape. I would think that would be a very, VERY bad orgasm.

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 11:47 AM
                      You are right Enrika - even men are capable of orgasm from rape (and I do mean anal).

I don't ever remember reaching orgasm when I was raped, but then again, I was drugged.

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 3:04 PM
                        for rape, do you believe in revenge?
                        is it worth killing somebody
                        or maybe just maiming...?

somebody raped me
                        no matter how long it took
                        one less on this planet
                        but have to make sure you do not end up in
                        prison

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 1:24 PM
              Humm , You are a filthy degnerate and ought to feel a WELTER of guilt for advocating TRASH .

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 1:47 PM
                Jason, when I post and advocate information about liberated sex it is without shame or guilt. When it comes to sex guilt is light years away and will never enter my mind for even a nanosecond. Your ability to impose guilt on anybody is nonexistent. The antisex movement is taken about seriously by most people as the Flat Earth Society. Since sex drives are natural and almost hard wired into most humans it takes only the slightest bit of validation to free someone's libido from sex negative teachings. If the links that I post reach just one person and undermines sex negative lessons and leads them to liberated sex then I am proud of that. I post such links in numerous other forums.

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 6:43 AM
        Than perhaps I missed the mark when I assumed you asexual.

This is much more fitting: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisexualism

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 6:49 AM
          Actually, I think I'd prefer to call you an erotophobe.
          en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotophobia

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 7:56 AM
            << The Junior Anti-Sex League, in George Orwell's dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, was a group of young adult Party members devoted to banning all sexual intercourse, and replacing its procreative functions with the use of artificial insemination. (This was intended to mean that children would be raised in public institutions, rather than in individual families.) Though the League was founded and countenanced by the all-powerful totalitarian Party, the Party leadership did not allow it to succeed in its goals. However, the existence of the League served as an important public reminder of the Party's disapproval of all attachments and activities which could diminish exclusive loyalty to the Party, and that everything other than (and indeed, if the novel's apparent glorification of war, violence, and mutual personal hate and/or its highly detailed description of a deliberately dystopic political state can be taken at face value, even and especially) "normal intercourse between man and wife, for the sole purpose of begetting children, and without physical pleasure on the part of the woman" was forbidden sexcrime, which could be punished by death; indeed, WAS death. >>

Jasontopia...

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:26 AM
              ROCKSTAR POSTED :Eighty-Four, was a group of young adult Party members devoted to banning all sexual intercourse, and replacing its procreative functions with the use of artificial insemination. (This was intended to mean that children would be raised in public institutions, rather than in individual families.)

RESPONSE: Well look at the purpose you mentioned the party wanted that---so that the chidren would be raised in public institutions , rather than individual families. THAT IS A DIFFERENT REASON thn why I am opposed to sexual fun .

I am opposed to sexual fun for ethical reasons , NOT for the advancement of some poltical party indoctrination .

Again you are making false comparisons , Mr.Rockstar .

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:30 AM
                It's sad when people deny their humanity for "ethical reasons". It is then that the ego is truly lost in destroying its own shell, the human body and mind.

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 10:17 AM
                Jason: "Well look at the purpose you mentioned the party wanted that---so that the chidren would be raised in public institutions ,"

No Jason, read it again (capitals are my own emphasis):

Eighty-Four, was a group of young adult Party members devoted to banning all sexual intercourse, and replacing its procreative functions with the use of artificial insemination. (THIS WAS INTENDED TO MEAN THAT children would be raised in public institutions, rather than in individual families.)

The intention wasn't SO THAT children would be raised in institutions as opposed to families, but that it was intended to MEAN that. It was all another part of the plan, not necessarily the motivation. You could just as easily raise children in institutions while still allowing live birth, so long as you had the same amount of tyrannical control that initiating a sexless population would require - thus, the instituted children couldn't have been their motivation. There was some other motive the article doesn't mention.

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 1:29 PM
                  PINKY POSTED :Eighty-Four, was a group of young adult Party members devoted to banning all sexual intercourse, and replacing its procreative functions with the use of artificial insemination. (THIS WAS INTENDED TO MEAN THAT children would be raised in public institutions, rather than in individual families.)

The intention wasn't SO THAT children would be raised in institutions as opposed to families, but that it was intended to MEAN that. It was all another part of the plan, not necessarily the motivation. You could just as easily raise children in institutions while still allowing live birth, so long as you had the same amount of tyrannical control that initiating a sexless population would require - thus, the instituted children couldn't have been their motivation.

RESPONSE: I wonder if you are parsing it right ?

PINKY POSTED :There was some other motive the article doesn't mention.

RESPONSE: How do you know that there was some other motivation ?

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 8:09 PM
                    It doesn't mention a motivation.

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 8:36 PM
                    << RESPONSE: I wonder if you are parsing it right ?

PINKY POSTED :There was some other motive the article doesn't mention.

RESPONSE: How do you know that there was some other motivation ? >>

Jason, have you ever read "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell?

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 8:40 AM
                      I started on it back around 1984 (but a lot was going on back then and I didn't get around to finishing it) .

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:41 AM
            I don't think Jason's an erotophobe. From the link: "Erotophobes are less likely to talk about sex..." Sex is 99% of what Jason talks about. He can't *stop* talking about it. The antisexual label appears more fitting to me.

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 1:45 PM
          Thank you immensely, Pinky. For when I went to the wiki article, I found a link to the Anti-sexual Stronghold Organization in Russia .

Looking forward to joining forces with them !

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 8:10 PM
            Go figure that Russia of all places would have an ant-sex organization.

Russians are sexy!
            Their accents, their gymnasts...I'm wet just thinking about it! Good thing I've got my own Russian at home :D
            • Fellatio is trash

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 8:44 AM
              Fellatio is such an unspeakable monstrositity---the very thought of someone putting their phallus in the mouth of another person ---its enough to make someone retch just the thought of such monstrosity .
              • Re: Fellatio is trash

Tue, November 17, 2009 - 9:41 AM
                <<Fellatio is such an unspeakable monstrositity---the very thought of someone putting their phallus in the mouth of another person>>

Whoa, I never thought I'd read Jason talking about fellatio!

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 8:38 PM
            << I found a link to the Anti-sexual Stronghold Organization in Russia . ??

What a great idea! You can go there and help them take over, thus giving rise to yet another variation on a VERY old joke-

"In sexless Russia, your penis screws "you*...

Mon, November 16, 2009 - 9:34 PM
              Rockstar: ""In sexless Russia, your penis screws "you*..."

OMG I was trying to come up with one of those - that was PERFECT!
      • Jason
        <<<Actually, I looked and that faction of aesexuals is NOT anti-sexual . They apparently don't hate sexuality. I'm looking for an aesexual website of asexual people who hate sexuality / are militantly ANTI-sexual .>>>

SAD
        Sexual Aversion Disorder
        Cindy Meston, Ph.D., Alessandra Rellini, Ph.D., & Christopher Harte, B.A.

Sexual aversion is conceptualized as a phobic reaction to sexual contact and, in many ways, is more similar to an anxiety disorder than to a sexual disorder. In the DSM-IV-TR, it is defined as the recurrent or persistent extreme avoidance of, or aversion to, all, or nearly all, genital sexual contact with a sexual partner.

Asexuality is a designation or self-designation for people who lack feelings of sexual attraction and/or sexual desire.
        There is disagreement over whether or not asexuality is a legitimate sexual orientation. Some argue that it falls under the heading of hypoactive sexual disorder or sexual aversion disorder. Among those who do not believe it to be an orientation, other suggested causes include past sexual abuse, sexual repression (of homosexuality or otherwise), hormonal problems, delayed development of attraction, and not having met the right person. Many self-identified asexuals, meanwhile, say that these things are not true of them; they also state that, because their asexuality does not cause them distress, it should not be labeled a disorder.
        www.wordiq.com/definition/Asexuality

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asexuality or celibacy. But those terms DO NOT describe you! Your admitted "militant" hate and aversion to sex along with vehement profession of disgust at the mere sight of certain sexual organs and your distress over those of us who do not think like you evidences that you have a very serious mental disorder. You are not asexual. You are a throwed off mental patient in denial. Fuckin Sick-o!!!